Sleight of Hand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sixkilla22

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Perth Amboy NJ
What IF...It's a big IF but a IF none the less....What if Apple used the Ipad mini as a diversion and they'll announce the long awaited Apple TV (A full Television). That would be great because i already have an iPad so i don't need a mini. Even though i already have a nice Tv i'm sure Apple will be changing the game with whatever they come out with.

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Nope. If I we're a betting man (and I am) I think the iTV (or whatever they call it) will be released June-July alongside the iPhone 5S. Yep, that's right I believe the iPhone will move back to a Spring/Summer release to offset all this holiday craziness. People forget that Apple has shareholders to answer to and needs to hit projected #'s every quarter not just 1. Not to mention the only reason it was pushed back was because production slowed to a halt due to the tsunami.

I am almost 100% certain we won't see a 5th generation iPad in the spring. 3 refreshes in 1 yr. will piss off everyone. I believe that Apple wanted to get the iPad closer to the holidays. It only makes sense. So Apple had 2 options. Wait 1.5 years for a refresh which would have pissed everyone off, or 2 refreshes in 1yr. and only piss off the people who bought the iPad 3. This way they piss off less people and make more money.