Sleipnir mobile is awesome plus some

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
That's weird, I don't have that problem. You're talking about the YouTube video right?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Mobile Safari + Safari Download Manager + Pull to Refresh Safari + FullScreen for Safari + UA Faker toggle = Me happy enough to not bother testing all these buggy third party browsers.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I don't see anything buggy :) I played with it for half hour before I posted. Just a simple browser and easier to navigate with gestures. It's free, you can import your bookmarks, I don't see why it's not worth a try for jailbroken users or not.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You've only used it for a half an hour. Give it some time - I'm sure the bugs will appear. There's no way it's as stable as mobile Safari. I can have the best of both worlds with the add-ons I listed above. The only thing I don't have is gestures. And gestures aren't worth the bugs, IMO. Not sure about this one, but I know Atomic has problems with formatting on forums.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Time and updates will also fix bugs, I don't see a reason why, for the price, this thing isn't worth a shot. reviews from users are good on the app store. Not that it means much here but if you have 4 1/2 stars on the app store you must be doing something right.
I just found it and I'm quite happy with it. I can't find a reason, once again, for what I paid for and for what it does, to give nothing other than a good review.