Slide to unlock Unresponsive

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Ok so today when my iPhone was on its last bit of battery life the slide to unlock started to not function, like it would have to do it around 5 times for it to work and sometimes it wouldn't. Im guessin because of the low battery if not then i'm returning it assuming its defective. i'm charging it up right now see if it changes. Anyone having the same issue?

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
bump! come guys any ideas, I'm getting pissed off, slide to unlock is not responding until like the 6th time , is it just cause of the low battery? (in the red) this sucks i need to know if i need to it exchanged

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
ok now my battery is in the green and the slide to unlock is working like charm. mmm I guess that low battery was what was causing it, anyone else experienced the same thing?

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
My battery was above half full when I had this issue. I hard reset the phone and it began working again...it seems liek under heavy use, like when I am showing it to a lot of people, the phone seems to start acting up...

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
My battery was above half full when I had this issue. I hard reset the phone and it began working again...it seems liek under heavy use, like when I am showing it to a lot of people, the phone seems to start acting up...
Maybe it gets stage fright...

On a more serious note, you should probably getin touch with Apple and see if you can get it switched.