Slider Color in iFuntastic?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

marauderrt10

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Anyone know where to change the slider color in iFuntastic or how to change the message?
in the SpringBoard folder there is a file you edit to change the text, to change the slider icon go to System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app and the bottom slider is Bottomknobgray.png and to change the power off one its Bottomknobred.png

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Thats where I am and it is not there...swear because ive looked for three days now. The only thing there that is remotely close is Devicelockbottombarbackground.png.

Jul 28, 2007
i think i know whats wrong

Thats where I am and it is not there...swear because ive looked for three days now. The only thing there that is remotely close is Devicelockbottombarbackground.png.

when in ifuntastic... go to the prefs.. and select show all files.. if you don't it only shows some files

Jul 28, 2007
actually... haha

Now i cant see it... im in... system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and now i cant see the damn bottom knob thing any suggestions.... and also.. when i first got the program i changed the background color of an icon.. and now NONE of them are transparent.. and i cant mod anything without it being transparent any idea of how to fix that?

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Now i cant see it... im in... system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and now i cant see the damn bottom knob thing any suggestions.... and also.. when i first got the program i changed the background color of an icon.. and now NONE of them are transparent.. and i cant mod anything without it being transparent any idea of how to fix that?
It can actually be found in the framworks.telephony place. I tried changing it (all excited mind you) and then realized that ifuntastic puts color behind everything which is terrible. It is actually stopping me from changing many things. I cant figure out how to change the slider without it looking stupid...lemme know if you have any success but many people are having problems with the transparency thing!