Slider freezing after Taking off sleep

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 10, 2007
Wondered if anyone else has this problem. finally gettin sick of this damn thing. Love the phone, but if someone calls, the slider will not not unlock, so i have to hit the top right button, turn it off quick, turn it back on, and call them back..... the only time my phone unlocks, is after i hit the button up top, to turn it on off really quick. Has anyone had this problem.....?
I searched but don't recall anyone havin it freeze so often.... would a full restore maybe fix this problem, or do i have to take it to Apple to fix?
paid all that amount for a phone, that is kinda crappin out on me. still works, its jus a hassle

GX1

Aug 14, 2007
Wondered if anyone else has this problem. finally gettin sick of this damn thing. Love the phone, but if someone calls, the slider will not not unlock, so i have to hit the top right button, turn it off quick, turn it back on, and call them back..... the only time my phone unlocks, is after i hit the button up top, to turn it on off really quick. Has anyone had this problem.....?
I searched but don't recall anyone havin it freeze so often.... would a full restore maybe fix this problem, or do i have to take it to Apple to fix?
paid all that amount for a phone, that is kinda crappin out on me. still works, its jus a hassle
I had a similar problem and did a restore, but it didn't work, so I had it replaced. I would definitely try a restore first. Hopefully, that will work for you. if not, then replace it.

KTran

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
TX
im having the same problem with waking up and sliding to answer.
also the volume is very low ... i even had the current update which states louder volume but i didn't hear a difference