Slider not working

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 29, 2007
Heya, Brand new iPhone, straight out of the box and activated, battery power is high, tried the hard reset, but still the slider will not budge. Any ideas?

Jul 29, 2007
Okay, i started the restoring process and it's now downloading the update again. It says it'll take 10 minutes so i'll see what happens after that.

Jul 29, 2007
Hmmm....it seems i need to change the title of this thread. After the software reset, it brought me to the main menu (unlocked) after one minute of trying to hit buttons, i have come to the conclusion that the whole touch screen must be wacked. Unless theres some other brilliant mind out there somewhere in the forums who has another idea...?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Hmmm....it seems i need to change the title of this thread. After the software reset, it brought me to the main menu (unlocked) after one minute of trying to hit buttons, i have come to the conclusion that the whole touch screen must be wacked. Unless theres some other brilliant mind out there somewhere in the forums who has another idea...?
If you did a restore through iTunes, and the touch screen is still not responsive, it is more than likely a hardware issue. Take it back to your local Apple store and they'll gladly replace it if your within 14 days of purchase. If you're not, they'll repair it. Good luck.