slight problem

drogie123

Jan 4, 2008
have a small problem...its not serious but i would like it correcting but i will need some help.
the problem is...
when i switch the slilent ringer switch, the icon that usually appears centre screen seems to appear to the left of the screen and is half cut off.

secondly i noticed that when i play music throught the speakers it only plays through the left side. is this right? is the right side just a mic?

thanks in advance
chris

Last edited by a moderator:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
have a small problem...its not serious but i would like it correcting but i will need some help.
the problem is...
when i switch the slilent ringer switch, the icon that usually appears centre screen seems to appear to the left of the screen and is half cut off.

secondly i noticed that when i play music throught the speakers it only plays through the left side. is this right? is the right side just a mic?

thanks in advance
chris

Yes the speaker is the left side, mic on the right.

In terms of the image for the ringer, it should be centered. Try powering off the phone by holding the sleep/wake button on top for 10 or 12 seconds then the slide thing to off. then power back on.

drogie123

Jan 4, 2008
rite thanks...do you know anyway i can sort it out ro have any idea what app it could be....the most recent app i installed was catorgories could it ber this?

drogie123

Jan 4, 2008
just uninstalled and now there is no icon....just restarting now.
yes, it is from installer
EDIT...
after restart and uninstalling catorgories no diff...icons still on left

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
You might want to use customize and summerboard for the icon placements.
how?!?

Customize 1.20 is not that cool. Unless you mean changing the icon completely to a different sign.

What fw are you running?

Try hard resetting it, then when it boots, again, and then when it boots the second time, it should be fine.

When I was on 1.1.1 sometimes that happened. I'm running 1.1.2 now I haven't seen this so far