slight scratch on screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
My iPhone is still under its 14 day return thing. I have a scratch on my screen. I wouldn't think Apple would exchange my iPhone because of this so what should i do. My friend said i should complain about battery life and stuff and not mention the scratch, but im not sure what to do.

Please help!

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
My iPhone is still under its 14 day return thing. I have a scratch on my screen. I wouldn't think Apple would exchange my iPhone because of this so what should i do. My friend said i should complain about battery life and stuff and not mention the scratch, but im not sure what to do.

Please help!

Umm first off, the 14 day policy is only for complete returns. Second, why do you think Apple will just give you a new phone because you scratched your screen? Your friend's solution to lie about other issues doesn't sound very honest nor does it sound like you would fool anyone at Apple.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
thanks

Umm first off, the 14 day policy is only for complete returns. Second, why do you think Apple will just give you a new phone because you scratched your screen? Your friend's solution to lie about other issues doesn't sound very honest nor does it sound like you would fool anyone at Apple.
if you can't read I said," I wouldn't think Apple would exchange my iPhone because of this." So clearly I know they would not give me a new phone because of this. Nor did I say I was gonna listen to my friends idea. So if you are not gonna help don't bother typing your input. Thanks. If anyone else has an idea or a solution to fix this scratch please share.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
if you can't read I said," I wouldn't think Apple would exchange my iPhone because of this." So clearly I know they would not give me a new phone because of this. Nor did I say I was gonna listen to my friends idea. So if you are not gonna help don't bother typing your input. Thanks. If anyone else has an idea or a solution to fix this scratch please share.

So then why did you bother to ask what to do if you already knew the answer? In your OP you didn't ask for solutions to scratches.:p:p:p:p

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
i know how u feel spend 600 bucks on your baby and now oya got a scratch you can exchange it for battery issues but what are going to do qhen your new one gets scratched? I say just accept it

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Say that your battery sucks. You only got one life to live. Don't live it under the moral onus of how much honest money Apple Inc. is making from you.

If the scratch bothers YOU then do what's best for YOU.

Or be a nice guy and live with your scratch. :)

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
:)

Say that your battery sucks. You only got one life to live. Don't live it under the moral onus of how much honest money Apple Inc. is making from you.

If the scratch bothers YOU then do what's best for YOU.

Or be a nice guy and live with your scratch. :)
i like your advice