Slow Mail?

Barko98

Oct 25, 2011
Does anyone else have a problem with emails taking forever to send? I just received my new 4S. I had an iPhone3 and it sent mail quickly.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Does anyone else have a problem with emails taking forever to send?
I sometimes find that my phone takes a while to send emails, it's usually when I'm on GPRS or EDGE and sometimes on wifi.

What device are you using and OS?

Barko98

Oct 25, 2011
Thanks John! I switched from Wifi to 3G and whoooooosh mail's gone. I'm using my new 4S that just arrived yesterday. Now my only other problem so far is that I started to rearrange the app icons, and now some of them disappear and reappear, weird. I'm so happy with my new phone so far!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thanks John! I switched from Wifi to 3G and whoooooosh mail's gone. I'm using my new 4S that just arrived yesterday. Now my only other problem so far is that I started to rearrange the app icons, and now some of them disappear and reappear, weird. I'm so happy with my new phone so far!
Disappearing icons? Are you jailbroken?

Barko98

Oct 25, 2011
Since I don't know what jaibroken means, I guess I'm not. It's just the icon that disappears. Example, I'll have an empty spot, that will say you tube underneath. Sometimes I will switch to the next page of icons, go back and its there. My 3 G didn't do this so I'm at a loss.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Have you tried restoring your device to the latest iOS?