Sluggish phone since 1.1.1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cowtowner

Sep 6, 2007
I have a virgin phone, never added anything to it.

After the recent update, the phone seems sluggish and at times the screen will lock up with an incoming call not allowing me to slide the slider.

I have rebooted twice, still the same.

Any ideas?

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
I have a virgin phone, never added anything to it.

After the recent update, the phone seems sluggish and at times the screen will lock up with an incoming call not allowing me to slide the slider.

I have rebooted twice, still the same.

Any ideas?
i've had the same problems before the latest update. unfortunately, i had to send my phone in to get fixed. HOWEVER, when I had received the temp. phone from the tech support, i had even more problems from the temp phone. LUCKLY i hadn't made it to fedex to send in my original phone in, i just put the temp phone back in the box and sent that to them. i even called to let them know that the phone they sent me was a POS.
I still haven't had my original phone fixed, b/c I'm afraid of a bad one sent back. so, every now and then my phone freezes up, but I haven't had the problem with it not sliding when receiving incoming calls. It really made me red when that happened though.

good luck, when you find how to fix the problem, let me know, I'd love to fix mine too. :laugh2: