Small problem after JB..

Nov 30, 2008
So I JB my 3g (2.2 os) a few days ago with Quickpwn on Windows, and I notice my usage stats (usage and standby) have been blank.. or rather it has a "-" for the time. I've done a few fully charge cycles and nothing has changed.

Has anyone ran into this before? Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I haven't experienced this particular issue relating to JBing but I would just triple check that you are completely charging the iPhone. It's not much help but I'll look around to find another answer.

Nov 30, 2008
Thanks!

It's weird, because there are 4 other phones that got JB with mine that day, and all of them are working fine.

vb5mark

Jan 1, 2009
i have the same issue with the same setup. the little workaround i use is to go to the settings/usage screen when i know i have a full charge and before i unplug my iPhone from the charger. when its fully charged and still plugged in both usage stats should read zero minutes. then after i disconnect the charger and exit the settings app, it works like it should. hope that helps

Nov 30, 2008
I think I had a bad charge. I let my battery completly die out a couple times, and made sure it was fully charged.. now it's working again :)