Smash My iPhone

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
dude, just because those videos are awesomely entertaining, im excited to see it. i hope they go through with my expectations! i was sad for a small second when they smashed a wii, but then realized it wasn't mine. thats when it was instantly funny and entertaining!

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I love those guys! If you take a course in 20th century art history, man, these guys are just bringing on a new take on some old ways. Check out Joseph Buoys, Chris Burden, Jean Tinguely... There's deconstructionism in Architecture. In fact, you can trace this kind of stuff way back in art history. The mannerists at the end of the Renaissance (of which Michelangelo was one in his latter years).

Totally great stuff.

LTownBrodown

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Landrum, South Carolina
I love those guys! If you take a course in 20th century art history, man, these guys are just bringing on a new take on some old ways. Check out Joseph Buoys, Chris Burden, Jean Tinguely... There's deconstructionism in Architecture. In fact, you can trace this kind of stuff way back in art history. The mannerists at the end of the Renaissance (of which Michelangelo was one in his latter years).

Totally great stuff.
yeah its good stuff