SMB Themes with SSH HElp!

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
I cannot find anything after searching on how to put downloaded SMB themes on my phone.

I have WNScp and have downloaded to my desktop and dragged into /private/var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes but when i go into summerboard via my iPhone the theme is just my wallpaper and default icons.

Any help in what i need to do ?

Also anyone know how to put in downloaded battery icons?

m3sport

Feb 16, 2008
I cannot find anything after searching on how to put downloaded SMB themes on my phone.

I have WNScp and have downloaded to my desktop and dragged into /private/var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes but when i go into summerboard via my iPhone the theme is just my wallpaper and default icons.

Why not just use the installer app?

Sep 7, 2007

Make sure there is a subfolder in Themes titled with the particular theme name. Then within that folder should be your dock, mini dock, status bar, and wallpaper files with a .png extension and also another fodler named icons. The icons folder contains all the files with .png extensions named for the appropriated application it replaces (ex: Calender.png). Hope this helps.

edit: I believe the battery icons goes with the dock, mini dock, etc. .png files.