SMS firmware 2.0

hitrho5

Bronze
Jun 26, 2008
Florida
In the 2.0 software update, the email has the new bulk & delete feature. Does SMS have it also?

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
I really think its a wait and see on this one. Personally I'd prefer to be able to forward an SMS if anything was to be updated

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Did you mean something else? This is currently the only way to delete SMS.:)
Well the email bulk delete thing is where you click on edit, and then tap all the emails you want to delete, then when you have the ones you want to delete selected, you tap delete and theyre gone. I think thats what hes asking.

Although it is a wait and see thing, its probably is a one at a time thing like before.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Well the email bulk delete thing is where you click on edit, and then tap all the emails you want to delete, then when you have the ones you want to delete selected, you tap delete and theyre gone. I think thats what hes asking.

Although it is a wait and see thing, its probably is a one at a time thing like before.
I know, but the way OP was asking it sounded like wanted to know if SMS would have bulk delete. Bulk delete is the only way to do SMS. Did I miss something?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I know, but the way OP was asking it sounded like wanted to know if SMS would have bulk delete. Bulk delete is the only way to do SMS. Did I miss something?
Maybe he wanted to bulk delete different conversations at once?

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
I was playing with a buddies phone that has the 2.0 on it already (SDK developer) and I do not recall seeing anything different with the sms. To be honest, though a lot of setting are different, the only visual things i really saw were the different iTunes icon, the app store icon, the separate contacts icon in addition to access to contacts in the phone icon, search in contacts and the color coding in the calendar.