SMS, missed call or voice mail icon on top bar?

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
so let's say you missed a call I'd got a txt, you hit the button and it shows you who called or who txt from, but sometime i know I got txt or call I hit home button and I can't see if it was txt orcall and from who unless I unlock the phone, is that a glitch or do notifications go away after few mins?

I think the little icons should also be shown on the top bar like on other phones over by the time and battery life, just my opinion!

Also is there a way to cancel or change settings wiyh SMS pop ups?

One thing that a little annoying is when a few people txt you and you get the notifications and you can cancel or reply,but once you cancel them all then they are all cincered as read, so when you reply to one person its easy to forget who else you need to reply to without checking the convos, I suppose you can reply to first pop up then next and next but what if you want to reply later and not now?! You will later forget. What you guys think?

Doakiphone

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
so let's say you missed a call I'd got a txt, you hit the button and it shows you who called or who txt from, but sometime i know I got txt or call I hit home button and I can't see if it was txt orcall and from who unless I unlock the phone, is that a glitch or do notifications go away after few mins?

I think the little icons should also be shown on the top bar like on other phones over by the time and battery life, just my opinion!

Also is there a way to cancel or change settings wiyh SMS pop ups?

One thing that a little annoying is when a few people txt you and you get the notifications and you can cancel or reply,but once you cancel them all then they are all cincered as read, so when you reply to one person its easy to forget who else you need to reply to without checking the convos, I suppose you can reply to first pop up then next and next but what if you want to reply later and not now?! You will later forget. What you guys think?
There is an app you can install that does this if you have a jailbroken iPhone, I have it. I think its called taskbar notifier. Does exactly what you described, shows little icons for mail, text and missed call right next to battery icon top right section of your phone.