SMS problem with jailbroken iPhone

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
i am receiving my text messages but my phone isn't alerting me of them. no alert tone no vibrate and no message saying to i got a text. everything else seems to work fine. i am jailbroken on 1.1.4. i havnt installed anything new in the last couple of days and it was just a few hours ago that this started happeing.

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
i am receiving my text messages but my phone isn't alerting me of them. no alert tone no vibrate and no message saying to i got a text. everything else seems to work fine. i am jailbroken on 1.1.4. i havnt installed anything new in the last couple of days and it was just a few hours ago that this started happeing.
Did u update an app called PYSL? Same thing happened to me after that. If not, just try a reset and u should be fine.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
thank you so much i was trying everything short of restoring and nothing worked. hopefully the next update of pysl will work better because that seemed like a useful app to me.

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
up, same thing happened to me after updating, I just turned it off and it fixed the problem, won't turn it back on until they update it again. Anyone know how to put the on/off switch that is in the app into bossprefs?

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Same thing happened to me. Reset fixed it.