SMS problem

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Am having sms problem when i update my phone to 1.1.2 all the sms on the phone become twice all the meseeges i send name by the contact name but the messegs i recived named by the country cond then the number

like: contact name Raziel (send)
Recived sms +9613xxxxxx

Sorry for the bad english :S

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
all the contacts are fine. i find a way to make them work but i must put a new number for every contact like raziel 03544311 under it +9613544311 to make this i must edit all my contacts about 180.

roston100

Bronze
Apr 15, 2009
Sometimes when i receive a text the senders name isn't at the top of the screen like it should normally be and i cant press the "contact info" button. The only way for me to resolve it has been to press the call button and then hang up and go back into the message. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

I have taken a screen shot of it but am unsure how to upload a picture to here?

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
I assume the person that you are receiving the text from is in your contact list?

meso100

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
Yes I had a similar problem and had to reboot the phone. It's not happened since but I do know at least another user has had this problem too.

Today I have an issue with the iPod when I try to pause a song only the play button shows, it does that same job as the pause button but that's another fault to add to the list. There are a few bugs with the OS but hopefully they will be short lived.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

roston100

Bronze
Apr 15, 2009
showguy - yeah the person was in my contact list. It has happened many times with many different contacts. I have rebooted my phone and reinstalled it as a new phone but still having the same problem.

Am glad to here others have had the same problem, hopefully an update will resolve the problem