SMS problems need help please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone and my SMS messages will send but when it comes to receiving them:

If it is from an AT&T person I receive it no problem by if it is from a non-AT&T person it takes a long time if I get the message at all.

Do I have to get rid of the mods or is there a way to fix it with keeping the mods?

Thanks

xmarkzdasp0t

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone and my SMS messages will send but when it comes to receiving them:

If it is from an AT&T person I receive it no problem by if it is from a non-AT&T person it takes a long time if I get the message at all.

Do I have to get rid of the mods or is there a way to fix it with keeping the mods?

Thanks
I'm experiencing the same exact problems except i just got my iPhone this morning so everything on mine is default.

Boosted_Brian

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
It is normal. Same exact thing happened to me when I ported from another carrier. Allow 72 hours and everything will correct itself. I know it sucks, but it is worth the wait.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Many, many new AT&T phones hitting the network today. Most of those are coming with text message plans. Both of my kids got their first text plans as part of their Christmas presents. Hopefully, the traffic will die down to normal tomorrow.

Boosted_Brian

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Many, many new AT&T phones hitting the network today. Most of those are coming with text message plans. Both of my kids got their first text plans as part of their Christmas presents. Hopefully, the traffic will die down to normal tomorrow.

I was hoping by new years... I played with my phone for a good week before I let it sit in my pocket for more than 10 minutes... lol