SMS to multiple contacts

delbert

Sep 23, 2008
Bayamon, PR
When I send a SMS to two or more persons, not all of them receive it. some receive garbbage, some receive nothin. I called ATT and they said is Apple, I contacted Apple and told me is ATT. Who can help me.

Thanks in advance
Delbert

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Try going to settings-general-reset-reset network settings and see if that helps. If not, I would go to an Apple Store if I were you. If one isn't close, off to an ATT store and get some answers.

swampduck

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
When I send a SMS to two or more persons, not all of them receive it. some receive garbbage, some receive nothin. I called ATT and they said is Apple, I contacted Apple and told me is ATT. Who can help me.

Thanks in advance
Delbert
I frequently send multiple recipient SMS messages with no problems. So I am either lucky on ATT, or you have some issue with your iPhone...my .02

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.

Thanks in advance
Delbert
If that's so, then that really sucks butt. The Eid festival is going to start on Tuesday, and I am going to have to send a lot of people the same message at once, not less than 150 people. Can someone please confirm that? So I'd just use my Nokia phone instead. It can send to over 300 contacts at once ;).