SMSd .08

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
New SMSD is up in installer. Looks like the biggest change is now they support "templates." This lets you set a message up to multiple contacts with or without text and save it as a template. Looks like a great thing for people who have been saying they send lots of messages out to the same people.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
New SMSD is up in installer. Looks like the biggest change is now they support "templates." This lets you set a message up to multiple contacts with or without text and save it as a template. Looks like a great thing for people who have been saying they send lots of messages out to the same people.
Can I just praise this app for a second? What a relief. The interface looks completely native to the phone and does mass texting and forwarding no problem. Bravo. I was using weTOOL but it won't let you start a new mass text message so I tried SMSd instead and it just looks and feels better all around. It basically works just like the mail app, only with texting.

mikelarry

Oct 10, 2007
Can I just praise this app for a second? What a relief. The interface looks completely native to the phone and does mass texting and forwarding no problem. Bravo. I was using weTOOL but it won't let you start a new mass text message so I tried SMSd instead and it just looks and feels better all around. It basically works just like the mail app, only with texting.
Don't forget that it also allows you to send the messages to your email.