Snags hair

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

glen

Oct 1, 2007
This is meant to be a light hearted post, but have you ever had your iPhone snag your hair when you pull the phone away from your head after talking? I've had my iPhone for three weeks and this has occurred several times to me already. All I have to say is OUCH!:eek:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
LoL, the funny thing is that this is probably the fourth thread created about this...

:p

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
This is meant to be a light hearted post, but have you ever had your iPhone snag your hair when you pull the phone away from your head after talking? I've had my iPhone for three weeks and this has occurred several times to me already. All I have to say is OUCH!:eek:
What part of the hair? Sideburns? The phone is smooth. Where on the phone is it rough enough to pull your hair? I am a girl with shoulder-ish length hair and it has not pulled mine.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I've never had this problem with the hair on my head.....because I shave my head :) It does, however, grab my facial scruffiness all the time. And, yes, it hurts like hell :mad:

Do I smell a class acti.....oh, nevermind.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
well since i've never seen it AND it just happened like 3 times today...

OUCH!
and it doesn't pull my actually hair, but more like my facial hair..
No no, I wasn't complaining about how many threads there are, sorry for the misunderstanding, just kinda funny people keep saying it pulls their hair.

That's all.:p

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I've never had this problem with the hair on my head.....because I shave my head :) It does, however, grab my facial scruffiness all the time. And, yes, it hurts like hell :mad:

Do I smell a class acti.....oh, nevermind.
lmao, you should have gone there...

and yeah, scruffiness is definitely getting caught up..

Latest APP For Men! The iShave!

and i guess some ladies aswell >.>

and to Indy, STOP COMPLAINING! :p

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I just saw some ladies in the mall with a booth using iPhones to do eyebrows. I guess that the waxers, and the threading booths are in for some competition!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I just saw some ladies in the mall with a booth using iPhones to do eyebrows. I guess that the waxers, and the threading booths are in for some competition!
This is off topic, kind of but I cannot resist-I was threaded once (upper lip). Only once and never again. It hurt so much I almost cried!

GP1138

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
I, thankfully, have never felt the sting of iPhone hair removal. But my old Razr V3xx (great phone in itself) did that to my goat all the time.