SNES emulator?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Is this possible? or not at all? SNES released a lot more RPGs than NES, and rpgs are the most playable roms on a touch screen i believe lol.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
i heard nightwatch has been working on an SNES emulator but i don't know if hes still working on it or anything.

Casetay

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
If I even knew where to begin you better believe that SNES emu would be out haha I mean Mario Kart on iPhone! That's where its at man. Let's all donate to someone to do it haha

Banzai

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
With all the emulators in the works the project I want to donate toward would be a universal bluetooth controller. I'd pay $100 for a beta test controller.

jeepshots

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
With all the emulators in the works the project I want to donate toward would be a universal bluetooth controller. I'd pay $100 for a beta test controller.
And if you get the UK's version of the iPhone, you'll have a TV out that you can hook up to your bigscreen and play. This means you'll be taking all your games right there in your pocket. Neat idea.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
And if you get the UK's version of the iPhone, you'll have a TV out that you can hook up to your bigscreen and play. This means you'll be taking all your games right there in your pocket. Neat idea.
Yes, I can't wait for this feature. I used to do this very thing with my Kodak camera and Mamed when on holiday. Was pretty cool, check out our pictures from the day and then game out on pacman before bed :p

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
haha mariokart i think would be hard on the iPhone. im thinking more EARTHBOUND and Shadowrun and Mario RPG, stuff like that. Also needs a bigger D Pad, on the NES i find my thumbs moving off of it while im playing cause its too small.

SNES on the iPhone and the iPhone is the best gadget on the market, best 400 ive ever spent

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Just had to throw in that you got yours for 400$ eh? :p
yep lol, i was actually saving up for it at the time then it dropped overnight and i couldnt believe it, so that day i called Apple and asked if they had any in stock and drove their immediately. my only worry is about the new iPhone coming out this christmas with the fast edge network, and my friend tells me that a 16gb version will probably be released. then ill be really upset =[ id probably sell mine and upgrade tho for sure