SNES saving question

paintbal

Feb 26, 2008
Hi
I have 1.1.3 and I'm using snes but for some reason when I try to save it, it never saves. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?
Thanks

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Hi
I have 1.1.3 and I'm using snes but for some reason when I try to save it, it never saves. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?
Thanks
Hmmm, I am using version 1.1.1 and don't have any problems but I think that the platform was written for 1.1.2 and below.

Do you have a save file that you could manually load on the phone? If you do it would allow you to remove one of the variables possibly. Manually install the file and see if will allow you to load it.

Also try to install and uninstall the app as well as do a manual install.

paintbal

Feb 26, 2008
I'm not sure what you mean are you saying I should try and save it manually and if so what folder would I put a save in.
Thanks

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I'm not sure what you mean are you saying I should try and save it manually and if so what folder would I put a save in.
Thanks
Sorry I was a little vague. What I meant to say was if you had a save file of whatever game your playing on your computer's hard drive you could upload that file using iBrickr and see if it recognizes it in the application. This would tell you whether or not "save" file would even work on the firmware you have. If you don't have one let me know what ROM you are working with and i will create one with my firmware and e-mail it to you. Also check for updates bc if it's a case where the problem is firmware chances are they know and are trying to patch the code.

paintbal

Feb 26, 2008
Sorry I was a little vague. What I meant to say was if you had a save file of whatever game your playing on your computer's hard drive you could upload that file using iBrickr and see if it recognizes it in the application. This would tell you whether or not "save" file would even work on the firmware you have. If you don't have one let me know what ROM you are working with and i will create one with my firmware and e-mail it to you. Also check for updates bc if it's a case where the problem is firmware chances are they know and are trying to patch the code.
hey that would be great if you could email me one I don't have it umm try donkykong 1 email is skates18@gmail.com

Thanks

paintbal

Feb 26, 2008
I tried the file you sent and it did recognize it but when i tried to load it, it said that it failed. I then tried to re-save over the file in the game but again nothing. Im guessing it just doesn't work with 1.1.3 yet.
Thanks for you help anyway