So 03/06/08 the SDK look to be going out!

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
yes 3/6/08 is the date. What is so pointless about this thread? Reuters with the report I saw. Apple has apparently invited the press to attend.

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
It's been posted over 3 times already and includes no new information, or pretty much anything at all in the body. Not to mention the title makes very little sense. We don't need to keep cluttering the forum with already posted material.

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
It's been posted over 3 times already and includes no new information, or pretty much anything at all in the body. Not to mention the title makes very little sense. We don't need to keep cluttering the forum with already posted material.
In that sense you are right. I thought you were being rude because you thought it was not true. Never mind!

cdfink08

Jul 17, 2007
Not that its pointless, just the OP had no links or anything, and while i do know what he is talking about im sure others on here have not heard about the release of the invitations just posting comments like that is kind of obsurd if there's nothing to go along with it...here you go

link

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
I was not trying to be rude. It's just that even before I replied to this thread I had already read more than 3 times when the date was. Also, as posted above, the OP provided no links. So it was sort of a waste of space.

DaGodfather

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
Oh, sorry I didn't see it posted on here when I looked earlier today. I will link in the future I saw it on the front page here thought I'd give people the heads up.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Oh, sorry I didn't see it posted on here when I looked earlier today. I will link in the future I saw it on the front page here thought I'd give people the heads up.

its all good man...no need to be sorry...man sometimes you get so excited you just post, and so what if its the 5th post about the topic...post on dude...there are no clear rules on searchn forums before you post...

DaGodfather

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
its all good man...no need to be sorry...man sometimes you get so excited you just post, and so what if its the 5th post about the topic...post on dude...there are no clear rules on searchn forums before you post...
Yeah, thanks. I know people on forums can type things and forget that how it's written and how it's read is 2 different things but what are you gonna do. Anyways, can't wait either way

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Not that its pointless, just the OP had no links or anything, and while i do know what he is talking about im sure others on here have not heard about the release of the invitations just posting comments like that is kind of obsurd if there's nothing to go along with it...here you go

link
i am one of those others you speak of id like to that the OP for posting this or id have no clue and thank cdfink for posting the link

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Its all good.. I have been on here since November and when I first arrived I always saw comments of why cant you search please search blah blah blah and I was like wow what jerks.. but I have noticed that with one click of a button you will see your same idea of a post posted... but also I do agree with the excitement of just going for it and posting to get it out... but imo I would recommend doing a quick search because we are starting to see mulitple same topic threads and it gets to be annoying trying to click all of them because they all have great information... so we should just keep it all in one spot..

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Yeah, thanks. I know people on forums can type things and forget that how it's written and how it's read is 2 different things but what are you gonna do. Anyways, can't wait either way
Yeah, don't sweat it. Some ppl can be a-holes. Some appreciate the effort, but try to look around first and see if it's already been posted. Thanks for the heads-up, and anyway---you DaGodfather!

sandy73

Feb 19, 2008
Hi everyone something challenging for the genius

Is there any genius who can either develope or give the link for such a software by which I can syncronize My firware 1.1.3 iPhone with laptop having OS windows Vista where I can install ring tones, Mp3, Videos and app without getting the old ones deleted as I try do this by Itune the old playlist in iTunes get deleted

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
see I am no genius... but when I type a lot a little word pops up that says I am.. pretty cool eh! Can anyone else help... Honda? Anyone?