So....1.1.1....is it moddable?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Havnt checked here in a while....

Now that 1.1.1 is out, anybody hacked it yet?

Is it possible for me to get all my apps back with iBrickr? Or anythign else which is just as easy?

And if so, what is the best AIM app, friend just got a sidekick and we want to be on AIM.....i know of some Webapps, but are there any better ones? Like wasn't Apollo what i wanted?

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
Havnt checked here in a while....

Now that 1.1.1 is out, anybody hacked it yet?

Is it possible for me to get all my apps back with iBrickr? Or anythign else which is just as easy?

And if so, what is the best AIM app, friend just got a sidekick and we want to be on AIM.....i know of some Webapps, but are there any better ones? Like wasn't Apollo what i wanted?

yes the newest version has been hacked. some actually say it works better than 1.0.2. and for the aim app i don't know if there is a app for that but if you use safari and go to flick.im it works great and u can use the keyboard in landscape mode when turned. check it out

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
yes the newest version has been hacked. some actually say it works better than 1.0.2. and for the aim app i don't know if there is a app for that but if you use safari and go to flick.im it works great and u can use the keyboard in landscape mode when turned. check it out
how do you mod again though? What do i need to use? iBrickr was the only one that I could figure out how to use.....

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
i believe you can now do everything off wifi. you will just have to check out the iPhone mod forums and they should be very helpful. try some of this u can get the installer app on there pretty fast now and download everything

BRAND NEW IN BOX 1.1.1 iPHONE --> ACTIVATED, JAILBROKEN, AND UNLOCKED 1.1.1 iPHONE

This guide is a result of months of constant research in iPhone unlocking. After lots of reading and thinking, I was finally able to piece many smaller guides (mostly from hackint0sh.org) into this one complete guide.

Needed:
1. An iPhone, possibly brand new and unactivated.
2. Wi-Fi access.

I've already verified this on two out-of-the-box iPhones. I can't imagine it getting much easier than this...

(If you've already activated your phone, you can skip to step 11.)

Activating your phone:

1. Just after you buy your phone at your local AT&T/Apple Store, walk to the middle of the store and sit down on the floor with your legs out.
2. Open the box, turn on your phone, and slide to reach the emergency dial screen.
3. Enter
*#307#
and then press call. Don't forget the asterisk (*).
4. Your phone will ring itself. Delete all the numbers at the top, press
0, then call. Now answer the call.
5. Press hold now and your phone will start ringing again.
6. Press
Dismiss and your phone will go into the Dialpad screen.
7. Press Contacts from the bottom bar and add a contact. Give it a random name (or no name) and then add new URL "prefs://1F" (no quotes). Now save the contact and click the URL. This will bring up your Settings menu.
8. Go to General, and change autolock to Never.
9. Now go to Wi-Fi. Choose your network and if you did it right you will see a Wi-Fi signal on top of the iPhone.
10. Now press the home button and do steps 1 - 7 again. Add another contact but this time make the address "www.jailbreakme.com".

Jailbreaking your phone:

11. Click on this URL, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Install AppSnapp".
12. Your phone will take you back to the "Activate iPhone" screen. Wait about a minute and you'll get a phone call from the phone number "1". Answer the call and your phone will freeze. This is good, don't worry! (If this doesn't happen, keep visiting the webpage until it does, it might take a couple tries.)
13. Restart your phone and you'll find yourself at the homescreen with the Installer.app.

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
wow...

damn that was easy...

Alright well I got that done....

but now I have another problem....

Sketches just loads up and turns off right away...so that doesn't work....

and Nes doesn't have any games....and without iBrickr i don't know how to get to the directory to add them...