acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
...what the heck is this new avatar?

S

Starry

I guessed a Hula Dancing Rabbit LOL or the offspring of Honda's headbanging avatar LOL

H

Hayesimus

i like her new avatar! not as much as cameron but enough.

H

Hayesimus

...what the heck is this new avatar?

btw, i've not seen it discussed anywhere but... WHAT the HECK is up with YOUR avatar!? You usually have some neat creative pics as avatars, but this one... i dunno about it. I liked the others better...

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
It kind of looks like it's a rabbit dancing to this:
I guess you called it. This is SO not my type of music, but I was dancing in front of the computer while watching the video. :eek:

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I guess you called it. This is SO not my type of music, but I was dancing in front of the computer while watching the video. :eek:
Living in Atlanta, there was a period of 3 months where I couldn't escape that song. It was so catchy (which was ultimately its demise).

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Don't know if you noticed, but Buffy hasn't said anything about her avatar.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Man, I try not to generalize or stereotype when it comes to music, but hip-hop is in a horrible state these days. What the hell is that? Stop turning me into my parents! I LIKE HIP-HOP DAMNIT! Don't make me hate it...

H

Hayesimus

I agree, it all sounds the same nowadays. everyone and i mean EVERYONE sounds like akon lately....

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Man, I try not to generalize or stereotype when it comes to music, but hip-hop is in a horrible state these days. What the hell is that? Stop turning me into my parents! I LIKE HIP-HOP DAMNIT! Don't make me hate it...
I agree completely. It's sad what makes it to major record labels these days.

I said this in the "What're you currently listening to in iTunes" thread but I just got the Flobots album "Fight with Tools" and it's hip-hop and amazing.

Here is the song "Handlebars" which I'm in love with.