So, how many other people have you seen with an iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rrjr80

Jul 3, 2007
Just curious how many other people you've seen out and about with an iPhone. Obviously, this does not include people that you know personally. I live in a fairly large suburb of a major city and in all my travels I have yet to see anyone else using an iPhone.

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Just curious how many other people you've seen out and about with an iPhone. Obviously, this does not include people that you know personally. I live in a fairly large suburb of a major city and in all my travels I have yet to see anyone else using an iPhone.
I'm in NY (outside the city, but still a very populated area) and I've only seen one other person... and it was the day after iPhone Friday. Haven't seen anyone else with one.

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
maybee everyoes hiding there iPhone like me, im sick of pulling it out at the grocery store/mall and getting starred at. some get that OMG look and others look at it with distgust like omg he spent $600 on a phone...
what about the people with treos/blackberries :p

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Since I work at Apple's ad agency, I see them all the time. :laugh2: And, no, I do not get a discount. And, no, I'm not allowed to say anything about their marketing tactics.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
since i got my iPhone on the first day of release. ive never seen another iPhone holding by anyone .. except for those demos at the Apple store the other day

sacsig

Jul 7, 2007
The day after launch a friend of mine got one.....I was going to wait but after playing with it I went out and got one. I live in Sacramento and have yet to see another one out in public. I did go to a San Francisco Giants game 2 weeks ago and saw a guy in the car next to me on the freeway (he was driving a sweet Mercedes SL55 AMG) and I saw a guy at the giants game with one. It's been nearly a month and I have only seen 3, and I'm out in public quite a bit.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
people are hiding them.. afraid of droping it or get it dirty.. so thats why we don't see it often lol

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I saw one at fry's a week or 2 ago, a guy behind us in line was messing with it...I didn't take mine out though lol.

Thatguy

Jul 20, 2007
At my work (I have to check my phone at the door):

Security Guard 1: Hey man, is that the new phone?
Me: Yeah, it's great
Security Guard 2: Don't those cost $500?
Me: Yes, but I do enjoy it
Security Guard 1: You know you're going to get cut, right?

That's why no one really sees my iPhone

BegginJM

Jul 24, 2007
Upstate, SC
I went to a retail outlet the other day (with phone in pocket). The guy in line ahead of me had one hooked to his belt. So, I asked him "how ya liken the iPhone?" He about jumped out of his skin. Too bad that he wasn't very friendly, I would have enjoyed an iPhone conversation, but he hurried away. Only one that I've seen!