So I bought a $500 iPhone

iMaraTag

Mar 27, 2008
and I can't send or receive pic messages? Tells me I have to dl it using some BS codes and password.....

whats the deal

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
that's the deal. Its a pretty crappy process. I have switched to using email.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
and I can't send or receive pic messages? Tells me I have to dl it using some BS codes and password.....

whats the deal
So wait - the phone's been out for almost a year, and you haven't heard this? No research at all?

Anyway - you'll learn to live without. Email's much better, IMO.

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
I don't understand how people bought the iPhone and didn't do any research prior to the purchase. Makes no sense and its your fault for not doing so- return it if $500 isn't good enough for MMS.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com

whats the deal
people like you make me lol ...i literally chuckled after reading this... you obviously had the $500 to piss away most of us did our research and knew what the heck we were getting into... to those who didn't... let this be a lesson learned....

atldvd

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
N.E. Oklahoma

whats the deal

I understand your pain (though I don't actually feel it.) When you spend that much on a phone you shouldn't be faulted for expecting it to have a feature that most other newer phones, including many lower priced phones, do have. Unfortunately the iPhone just doesn't have MMS just yet. But, if you can wait until June, you'll probably be able to get it when the flood of new applications comes out. Then, you can have your MMS -AND- the other great advantages of the iPhone. :cool:

iMaraTag

Mar 27, 2008
well thank you atldvd for the response i was looking for :cool:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
It doesn't hurt to do some research before you buy something.

- John