So I did it.... ATT thought I was crazy

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
So I traded in my 8Plus for the X, had to pay almost $500 to do it but I have regretted not getting the X from the start.
Hopefully people here will understand.....
Tom

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
I went from a 6 plus to the X, and I have really enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
So I traded in my 8Plus for the X, had to pay almost $500 to do it but I have regretted not getting the X from the start.
Hopefully people here will understand.....
Tom
I've done similar things. Sometimes you have to do what makes you happy, common sense be damned!

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
Hope you enjoy it! I’m loving mine :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
I’ve been debating between the iPhone 8+ and the X. Which one would you all say is best for someone who mostly uses it to watch videos and take pictures?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I love Face ID . I had so much trouble with the fingerprint. It’s super fast. I would like an even bigger screen. I can’t believe I said it but yes I need a little bigger screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I love Face ID . I had so much trouble with the fingerprint. It’s super fast. I would like an even bigger screen. I can’t believe I said it but yes I need a little bigger screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You may get one later this year if rumors hold up. A 6.5" X style iPhone. It would be like having an 8 Plus with edge to edge screen, no bezels.

Mar 22, 2018
Denmark
My friend has iPhoneX. I dunno why but I did not like it.
Still have my SE model

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
I'm currently using an iPhone 7 and am quite happy with its performance. I started with the iPhone 3G and have bought all the major number iPhones since then, the 4,5,6, and now the 7. I'd purchase each phone outright to avoid having a contract then pass my previous phone on to my wife thereby getting about 4 years out of each phone. That method has worked well for us but the price increase with the iPhone X is what stopped me from buying a new iPhone this time around. I'm sure the X is a great device but I just cannot justify spending upwards of $1,000.00 just to get all the new bells and whistles. Then when you throw in the cost of the new accessories and Apple care+, one can easily spend more than$1,500.00. Sorry Apple but you've just priced yourself beyond the ability of my wife and I to purchase a new iPhone. I will keep the iPhone 7 and 6 we currently have until they're no longer meeting my needs and will then seriously debate the need to stay with Apple's devices at all. My son recently went to the dark side (Samsung Galaxy) after eight years with apple devices and couldn't be happier with his new Android phone.