So I learned something new tonight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I was making some Wallpapers and I stored them in a sub-folder of my synced images folder... I wasn't thinking. I put the .jpg's in the folder I typically sync and in a subfolder named "PSD" I put the raw PSD files so I could play with them later. It synced the sub-folder and copied the PSD files to my iPhone.

So, I learned iTunes will sync sub-folders of folders you sync with your iPhone (duhhh, I wasn't thinking). To make a long story short, your iPhone can display PSD files. How cool is that? Try it.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I'm not saying you should store PSD's on your iPhone, they are huge and pointless, but it's kind of cool they display. I wonder why they included that functionality...

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
I think what would be coool is if you can get the PSDs out of the phone and then be able to use them in Pshop. that way you could use the iPhone as a work around until the USB feature is enabled.

- SR

Errk!

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
I'm not saying you should store PSD's on your iPhone, they are huge and pointless, but it's kind of cool they display. I wonder why they included that functionality...
Preview on the Mac can open PSD files. And you can copy and paste a PSD file into the album artwork of a song in iTunes. Very convenient if you are as anal about album artwork as I am.