So I'm an isheep too!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ltzguy, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

Ok, after all the complaining I've done, I'm gonna go ahead and get the 4s....I know I know....you may commence the beating. I'm doing it as a tribute to steve. That's the main reason. No I don't really think you guys are isheep either. I'm jus messing around! Well I'll be at Att tomorrow, my wife gave me her upgrade. I sold my phone today. The guy paid me upfront and said just keep my 4 till the 4s comes in. So I'm not out the pocket on it. Let the beating begin!

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app

2. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

No words, no beating, just a simple picture.

ImageUploadedByiCafe1317940472.245519.jpg

3. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

What next? Going to take some time off of EIC?

4. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

Why would I do that? I'm opening admitting I acted like an idiot. You don't have to forgive me... :)

5. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

Actually all of this just seems so unimportant with the passing of steve.

6. Test-Pilot

Test-Pilot Member
    Bronze

Don't let anyone beat on you. You're entitled to your opinion, and also entitled to change said opinion.
    Bet you'll love your new phone!

7. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

Thx! I'm sure I will. I love my 4 as it is

8. iP5

iP5 Evangelist
    Gold

Noooo! You were almost with the darkside. Here the streets are paved in gold and crowed with beautiful nubile virgins. I'm telling you, you're making the biggest mistake of your life.

No worries man, we're playing a long game.

;)

Where's iPhonewarrior? Did I tell you you'll eventually go blind with a 3.5" screen.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

9. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

Well even tho we are getting along now (you and I) I wasn't moving over to the dark side lol. I was just gonna make due with my 4. It serves me well, no complaints except for the screen. A buddy of mine talked me into selling my phone for the price of the upgrade. So I have nothing to lose really, just an upgrade. O well. I'm helping him out too, his wife dropped her phone in their pool and it was a couple month old 3GS. So I'm doing a good deed too. I'm selling it for $200 ....eeek!

10. iP5

iP5 Evangelist
    Gold

Right, you never mentioned coming over but I think you're surrounded by Droid people?

In any case that entire post was just play. I do expect most people here to flip back to iOS.

11. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

No, everyone in my dept has an iPhone except for one guy. He's older and needs a big screen for him to be able to see, so he has that Htc phone I mentioned. About three other guys out in the shop have stood phones. The rest (which is about 20 people) have iPhones. So I'd pit the ratio of the whole dealership at 75% iPhone and the other 25% for everything else including adroid and a couple flip phones. I kinda considered a galaxy s2 but the lifeproof case has me totally spoiled.

12. iP5

iP5 Evangelist
    Gold

My bad. Thought you posted something the other day and I'd commented about you being surrounded by Droid. You know how it is, iOS people all look the same to me. ;)

13. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

Glad you're getting the 4S. However, the term iSheep is very offensive to me. I'm not a sheep. Don't follow anything or anyone I don't want to. I happen to enjoy some very popular tech and I can't help that millions of other people enjoy it as well. I know you didn't mean anything by it, but I'm just putting it out there.
    As for being surrounded by Android people, iP5, what the eff are you talking about? The Android users in this iPhone forum are utterly and completely surrounded. If I misunderstood your meaning, please disregard.

14. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

Well of course he doesn't mean you. He's talking about everyone else.

15. jarofclay73

jarofclay73 Zealot
    Gold

I'm not getting the iPhone 4S. But that doesn't mean I can rip people who are. In fact, I'm congratulating them! CONGRATULATIONS!

The iPhone has never been about specs or keeping up with the latest and greatest. To me, it's about community and here at EiC and other social networks like Instagram is what it's about.

It's not my time to get an iPhone.

16. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

This is the first time I've heard iSheep after I read this post, I didn't know, that ppl use it in a bad way, I don't see how liking something that millions over the world also like (for a good reason) could be a bad thing, that's just me ;P

17. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

That's not the point. The implication is that sheep are hearded around despite their own thoughts or wishes.

18. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I'm confuse. So you're saying from the title that you're an isheep too which implies that we are also, but then on your post you said that we are not isheep either.

19. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

I didn't write that. But you can change the isheep to iPhoner if you want. I wasn't implying it in a disrespectful or offensive way by any means. More to be comical really. No offense meant to anyone including hondamaker.

20. Ltzguy

Ltzguy Zealot
    Gold

It's not a bad thing. I'm messing around!