so is anyone still having problems with...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris07

Jun 30, 2007
Is anyone still having problems with there safari crashing and if any of you did have you returned the phone for a new one or is this something that's gonna be fixed in a upcoming update?

arothman

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
I did a 'soft reboot' of my phone and the crashing has stopped for now. Have you tried that? Mine was choking every ten minutes before I did that.

A few days ago my browser crashed on me when I was actually trying to make a post right here in this forum. The browser crashed and when I came back to where I was trying to post, the phone had someone "thanked" the person I was trying to reply to and my reply didn't make it of course.

Since then, I did a restore on my phone and no problems.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
safari still crashes for me periodically. every now and then i'll reboot my iPhone, and this solves it temporarily.

i haven't returned it - this is a software issue that can be solved by another update, and my guess is that Apple will get to this at some point. it isn't bad enough for me to want to return it - it's still far more stable than the treo 680 i used to use. not to mention the fact that i am well out of my 14-day return period now.

chris07

Jun 30, 2007
yeah well my crashes every once in a wile i was just asking to see if any of you that had the same problem returned it and with the new one have not had the problem but now i see its a common thing so im not too worried..