So is it safe to say..

JEWISH_GOAT

Bronze
Nov 30, 2007
That the app store along with all the "app tap" function for our current iPhones will be available the same day iPhone V2 (with 3G etc.) comes out? Or can the app store in iTunes become available before the new iPhone comes out? SO CONFUSED!:sick:

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
That the app store along with all the "app tap" function for our current iPhones will be available the same day iPhone V2 (with 3G etc.) comes out? Or can the app store in iTunes become available before the new iPhone comes out? SO CONFUSED!:sick:
I would suppose that from a distribution point of view the the app store could be delivered earlier. Obviously an iTunes update will be needed at than will have to come before (even marginally). I think they will try and time it as close as possible.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Of course it is the same story, nobody know when this will happen. It is my hope the iTunes update is released on the 9th with a few apps available. This is just my selfish hope because I have no interest in the new phone.
Just saw in Indy's Official 3G iPhone News and Rumors Thread a post by Eragon that says 3G might be the ONLY new feature on the V2 phone. Gotta love all these rumors. 3 more days and it will all be clear- good or bad.