So its is 1:49 AM EST and I still DID NOT get my delivery confirmation.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
And Apple employees continue to tell me that I WILL get it by this Friday. But they said I should get an email confirming the delivery by Wednesday night, and I haven't. Any Apple.com orders made on Sunday ship yet?

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
AT&T here...same thing, no shipping confirmation, still "In Progress" on the site...

Shak02

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Same boat..AT&T on the 11th

IBJanky

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
Long Beach, CA
Jeezus, can't you guys just wait?

They aren't gonna rip you off... you'll get your iPhone.

Take a chill pill...

myke

Shak02

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
IBJanky--when u spend hundreds of dollars on a product that has been announced for a while and this isn't there first go-around...you EXPECT everything to go right and should EXPECT the costumer to get their way in the right fashion.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Jeezus, can't you guys just wait?

They aren't gonna rip you off... you'll get your iPhone.

Take a chill pill...

myke
They guarantee that it will come Friday and I have seen NO SIGN of confirmation since Sunday. It is already Thursday and hasn't even shipped yet.

couch

Jun 9, 2008
Same goes for me. So I guess ill find out friday when i get home from work since theres no way to check there site there.....

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
that does seem fishy.

i think at this point you have a legitimate reason to request an explanation from a customer service rep.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Try calling three days in a row and waiting fifty minutes for a rep the third time.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
they have online chat too.

24/7

probably not much of a wait right now...

Jun 19, 2007
And Apple employees continue to tell me that I WILL get it by this Friday. But they said I should get an email confirming the delivery by Wednesday night, and I haven't. Any Apple.com orders made on Sunday ship yet?
I ordered sunday also off Apple.com. I have yet to see a confirmation aswell, still at "prepared for shipment". What I think, maybe you will get confirmation tomorrow that it has been shipped from KY overnight. What I think is that there are numorous amounts of iPhones that has already been shipped from China to Ky and they are sitting there ready to be shipped out Thursday with overnight delivery. That's the only thing that I can come up with.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Oh believe me I asked about overnighting it as an option and the Apple rep said it'll be here by the 19th. He tried to avoid the overnight question.

@hippo

Can you send me a link to it? I can never find it...

IBJanky

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
Long Beach, CA
IBJanky--when u spend hundreds of dollars on a product that has been announced for a while and this isn't there first go-around...you EXPECT everything to go right and should EXPECT the costumer to get their way in the right fashion.
It isn't even Friday yet, and people are already complaining that they haven't received their iPhones LOL

Sounds like y'all need to learn to relax, it's not the end of the world.

myke

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
It isn't even Friday yet, and people are already complaining that they haven't received their iPhones LOL

Sounds like y'all need to learn to relax, it's not the end of the world.

myke
We're not complaining that we haven't received our phones. We're complaining that we weren't sent the delivery confirmation that was promised by Wednesday night.

IBJanky

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
Long Beach, CA
We're not complaining that we haven't received our phones. We're complaining that we weren't sent the delivery confirmation that was promised by Wednesday night.
What difference does it make if you get it tonight, tomorrow morning, or tomorrow night? As long as you get your iPhone, why does it matter?

No offense, but you guys sound like overexcited children.

myke

Jun 19, 2007