so maybe it's a good thing...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
that my first iPhone exploded, here's why.

for the first time today, i the completely charged symbol!
i never thought about it before but i had never seen it! and also, i never saw the green battery 100%, there had always been a little that was missing..

i don't know that my last battery was defective or anything but at least it's working 100% correctly now.

and i think i'm also seeing longer battery life.. but it's really hard to tell since it never was dramatically terrible before.. hmm

any thoughts?
i thought i had heard before that some iPhones never got a compete charge(or at least the picture never depicted it) and it was some kind of "glitch".

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Well I know that a lot of people never experienced the "full green and glowing" charge signal until they updated their iPhone through iTunes to the then latest firmware (I'm thinking it was 1.0.2) whereas some people (like me) go the "full green and glowing" from the beginning. It might also have been just a "glitch" with your phone. At least you're getting the full charge now :laugh2:.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Well I know that a lot of people never experienced the "full green and glowing" charge signal until they updated their iPhone through iTunes to the then latest firmware (I'm thinking it was 1.0.2) whereas some people (like me) go the "full green and glowing" from the beginning. It might also have been just a "glitch" with your phone. At least you're getting the full charge now :laugh2:.
yeah i thought i had heard it on here before, but i make stuff up all the time so who knows XD

and yeah, i'm pretty happy with my *newest iPhone..