So my birthday is coming up...

H

Hayesimus

On April 5th. And every year i try to get together with like as many friends as possible and go do something. Well, my best friend is engaged. And SURPRISE! its on April 5th. Well, we had a pretty big falling out at the end of summer and didn't talk for like 2 months. And ever since then we just haven't been as close. Like we still talk on the phone maybe half as much as we did. but i don't ever hang out with him because i work a lot and i don't like his fiance so i never get invited to go do anything with them anymore. well so his wedding is ON my birthday apparently. so now i'm like, should i not make plans for my birthday? i mean i only take like 1 or 2 days off usually. so i probably will only be off that one day. i mean i am figuring he just completely forgot that its my birthday and so now i am reluctant to say anything like uh so... what are your plans on my birthday? cause then he'll be like when is it? and i'll be like April 5th... yeah. just don't see that having a satisfactory result. How come I'm the friend that remembers birthdays lol. cause mine always seems to be forgotten :( anyway. so... here's what i'm asking ya'll

should i make him aware that the wedding is on my birthday?
should i make plans for my birthday? and if so invite him? being that he's getting married i doubt he'd have time...
should i pretend my birthday is the following week?
lol
i swear, i hate this stupid stuff.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Hmm...your birthday occurs every year. His wedding is once in a lifetime (uh..or maybe twice...but you know). Completely understandable that he'd overlook your birthday this year. Just choose a different day to celebrate your birthday and be as happy as you can be for your friend!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
yeah and help him plan an unforgettable bachelor party! who knows it may be so crazy that it postpones the wedding and you get to celebrate your birthday with him.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
dude please tell me you are joking with us.. You are starting to make me think? Are you as crazy as your mom is, with the entire dog thing... Come on bro... We don't care.. I am going to be the first to say this on here.. Your, do you think im gay to post.. and the dog post, and now this post... You have some problems ... I am all for talking nice with people but after reading most of your post this week I think your a little nuts..

Oh yeah and MAN UP go to the wedding..

H

Hayesimus

wow how rude can you be. i never said i wasn't going to the wedding. i am going to the wedding. my point was should i mention the fact that my supposedly best friend is apparently unaware of my birthday. because i don't want him to be like oops dude sorry. ya know iPhonetony i'm tired of your insensitive remarks. maybe you should just avoid posts originated by me in the future. And to RIP, yeah you guessed it, i'm gonna be 12, because I care about my best friend and i want to go out with all my friends including him and create lasting memories. I typically post things all in good fun, but maybe i will take a break for a while.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
This is what you said

so now i'm like, should i not make plans for my birthday?

Of course don't make plans... Sorry if I pissed you off just had to get that out of my system.. Cool we can be friends now

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
wow how rude can you be. i never said i wasn't going to the wedding. i am going to the wedding. my point was should i mention the fact that my supposedly best friend is apparently unaware of my birthday. because i don't want him to be like oops dude sorry. ya know iPhonetony i'm tired of your insensitive remarks. maybe you should just avoid posts originated by me in the future. And to RIP, yeah you guessed it, i'm gonna be 12, because I care about my best friend and i want to go out with all my friends including him and create lasting memories. I typically post things all in good fun, but maybe i will take a break for a while.
It is kind of odd that you make threads that have to be earth shattering. I haven't even seen a little thread like 99.9% of them here. Not to be rude, like I usually am, but it's getting out of hand. I have to agree with iPhoneTony about to trying to absorb attention.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
naw don't take a break man. this is an online forum, whatever you hear just let it roll off your shoulder. I agree you shouldn't be criticized for how ya feel about the subject and i assure ya my comment was made in jest. If somebody says something that is insensitive towards ya continuously I would suggest putting them on ignore. I hate to say that towards iPhoneTony b/c I think he seems cool, but if it gets under your skin you probably just should ignore him.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
ok I will say im sorry again after reading my post I am wrong... Just your post is what it is and I should keep my thoughts to myself... Continue on.... Sorry again

S

Starry

This is the reason for the section "OFF TOPIC" why don't people understand that.. if you posted this in the iPhone Modification Forum they'd have a logical reason to complain.. Come on folks... sometimes it's nice to just come and "GAB" without talking iPhone, Jailbreaking, Travian, etc... it's nice to know that we're all people here and yes we sometimes genuinely care about the people we've made the friendships with .. This is a great place... put your disgust towards the morons who spam the forum or those who don't search and ask the same question 50 times and lets just have "fun" in the area that was designated for that.. No one is hurting anyone, if you don't like what the topic is don't OPEN the forum to read it...If you don't like what you read, go to another forum area where you might find a better posting of knowledgeable information!

Embrace the DAY... Embrace the FORUM and Embrace those around us that we woudln't have as friends if it wasn't for EIC.... so lighten folks... :) Lifes too Short to dance with Ugly Men.. oh sorry wrong post... Uh.. Lifes to Short so Play Naked.. err... sorry.. Uh... you get the drift :)

I love you all.... :) so there!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
This is the reason for the section "OFF TOPIC" why don't people understand that.. if you posted this in the iPhone Modification Forum they'd have a logical reason to complain.. Come on folks... sometimes it's nice to just come and "GAB" without talking iPhone, Jailbreaking, Travian, etc... it's nice to know that we're all people here and yes we sometimes genuinely care about the people we've made the friendships with .. This is a great place... put your disgust towards the morons who spam the forum or those who don't search and ask the same question 50 times and lets just have "fun" in the area that was designated for that.. No one is hurting anyone, if you don't like what the topic is don't OPEN the forum to read it...If you don't like what you read, go to another forum area where you might find a better posting of knowledgeable information!

Embrace the DAY... Embrace the FORUM and Embrace those around us that we woudln't have as friends if it wasn't for EIC.... so lighten folks... :) Lifes too Short to dance with Ugly Men.. oh sorry wrong post... Uh.. Lifes to Short so Play Naked.. err... sorry.. Uh... you get the drift :)

no you are correct I thought about what I said and I think I should of just kept it to myself.. That why I say im sorry...

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX

Starry I like you. You always have such great words of wisdom!

S

Starry

no you are correct I thought about what I said and I think I should of just kept it to myself.. That why I say im sorry...
Honey this was NOT directed at you babe... NOT AT ALL! It was just in GENERAL.. please don't think this was for you.. it wasn't for ANYONE it was just my rambling...

Love you Tony Tony :)

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Its okay if it was... I was wrong first...
And love you too..

gosh I can't wait to move down south... You southern people are so nice... Count down to n.c

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Its okay if it was... I was wrong first...
And love you too..

gosh I can't wait to move down south... You southern people are so nice... Count down to n.c
Most gangs originated from the South. :laugh2:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Woot, new profile pic for Tony! Looks good!

And yes, you'll love the southern people. You guys are going to have a great time making fun of each others' accents! ;) Now, I can't wait to hear what you think of southern food!