So pleased I did not give up on Apple !

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by Redhotchili, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Redhotchili

Redhotchili Member
    Bronze

A few of you may know that I was frustrated w Apple and the screen size. For a yr now I've had my eye on the Nokia windows phone for its bigness and vibrancy.

3 days ago I purchased the 5s and IM IN LOVE!

The screen on this phone doesn't make my eyes blurry (as it did on previous: 4s), and I can set to make just as vibrant as the Nokia.

I just wanted ppl who we're thinking of switching to try the 5s out.

Only prob is that no 32GB's avail so had to get 64GB. I want to learn how to use this camera to the fullest extent so I can use up the GB's.

Sent using iCafe app

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@Redhotchili

OH WOW! WELCOME BACK HOME TO APPLE!

I'm so glad you gave the 5s a chance and YOU LOVE IT!

This is such a nice story. I hope, as you said, people who were thinking of switching give the 5s a shot because it is a phenomenal iPhone. Dare I say, their best yet! LOL!

You don't worry about filling up the iPhone. Once you get the hang of the panoramic, slow motion video and picture capabilities, you will be glad you have the extra space.

Again, welcome back!

Oh, what color did you buy?

3. Redhotchili

Redhotchili Member
    Bronze

Sharunda: thx ! I never left Apple, but was 85% sure I would switch to the Nokia. While in the store (I go to Radio Shack when I upgrade cause they give me cash toward my new phone. For my 32gb 4s they gave me $150. Not bad considering 2 yrs ago I paid $300.) the sales woman said to me, "oh no, you're not wanna go with Android because they're so not user friendly. With iPhone u can find info easily!". I AM SOOOOO HAPPY I listened to her!

I got the dark gray (they call it the black phone) because I love dark gray--it looks smart to me. I know everyone wants gold, but I don't like it at all.

Sent using iPad mini

4. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Oh I had it mixed up. I'm glad you changed your mind 100% and got the iPhone 5s.

The Space Gray is a nice color. I got that one too. The Glorious Gold is a stunning color but I have never had a White iPhone so I was not interested in this one. The Gold is a popular, much sought after color for good reason, it's just not for me.

Now, if Apple makes a Black and Gold iPhone, then I might be interested. I like the all black front is the reason I don't go with the White. I love the look of the all black front alone and with cases. Just looks good to me.

Glad you listened to the sales lady too. She was correct.

You enjoy your new iPhone 5s and share some of your pictures. Of course, if you have any issues with it, all of us are here to help you out.

5. Redhotchili

Redhotchili Member
    Bronze

Sharunda: I agree with you about the color--just not into the white front or the gold phone at all. I got a case at Target by Belkin where the part that covers the back is clear, and the part that covers perimeter is black. It's sharp bc u can see back of phone, but it easily scratches. I want to get a nice sharp looking, protective case that's not bulky this time. Otter cases are out of the question--I like CaseMate's cases.

As far as questions for any Apple info, I heavily rely on my iCafe posse. I love this iCafe app. All of you are just so knowledgeable, funny and so so smart.

Yeah, I love photography, and want to learn about some avail apps that I can use along with this advanced iPhone camera. I might have to make an appt with Apple store to get some tips. I've got this great camera and don't know how it works

Sent using iPad mini

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I like my iPhones dripping in testosterone.

7. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

Gold is GOOD!

8. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

iPhone 5t ? ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List