So Raise Your Hand if you like Star Trek

H

Hayesimus

Any of the series? Lol, I'm a dork. I watch star trek. haha. anyone with me?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've seen a few episodes here, but I don't attend conventions.

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Shatner...............................priceline.................>>

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
does splat attack counts.... its when shatner plays paintball... the best out there

dobymax

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
I have all of the Star Trek episodes recorded. Great show!

kimo

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
Watch the William Shatner series as I grew up. I have meet several of the cast including Mrs Roddenbury and her butler (he is even taller in person) from the next gen series.

H

Hayesimus

cool, i've never been to a convention either lol. but i do have almost everything on DVD. But like i have said, i'm a huge scifi fan. i also have babylon 5 on dvd and i've downloaded a lot of Stargate and Stargate: Atlantis, and i've seen star wars many times. and i'd love to get Farscape on DVD. so yeah, i'm a dork, but that's why people love me lol

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
Love Star Trek, especially TOS and TNG. Never been to a convention.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i love star trek - grew up watching captain kirk re-runs with my dad, and loved the next generation series and movies too. though i never really got into DS9, Voyager, or the latest star trek series.

i admit that i have been to a convention, but it was a loooong time ago when i was a teenager. leonard nimoy was there and i got a picture of him giving the vulcan "live long and prosper" hand sign. now that i think of it, i need to find that picture and scan it and save it to my photo library...

H

Hayesimus

That's pretty cool. I kinda wanna go to Las Vegas and visit the Star Trek Experience. Lol. I mean it looks pretty fantastic.

Pennys

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
I love Star Trek, the old ones anyway with William Shatner. I had a serious crush on Captain Kirk. Now I love him on "Boston Legal". Though it is kinda sad watching him grow old.

Do you have a favorite episode? Mine would be "The Trouble with Tribbles" when they picked up the little furry creatures from some planet and they multiplied like rabbits. And also "I, Mudd" with Harry Mudd.

You should definitely check out the Star Trek Experience if you are ever in Vegas, it is pretty cool, for us geeks anyway.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
As others have said for themselves, I grew up with Star Trek. In many ways, Star Trek put me on the path I've taken. My taste for gadgetry, technology, special effects. I've assembled the Enterprise from model kits, and nearly burned my family home down when I set the thing on fire (I was enacting a terrible battle scene on a windy day behind a pine tree). :oops:

To my wife's chagrin :oops:, I have a die-cast model of the Enterprise sitting atop her curio cabinet. Pretty hard not to miss...

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
cool, i've never been to a convention either lol. but i do have almost everything on DVD. But like i have said, i'm a huge scifi fan. i also have babylon 5 on dvd and i've downloaded a lot of Stargate and Stargate: Atlantis, and i've seen star wars many times. and i'd love to get Farscape on DVD. so yeah, i'm a dork, but that's why people love me lol
I'd love to catch up on all of the above shows when time allows I love a good sci-fi show and/or movie.

My Favorite movies are the sci-fi ones: Favorite movie "Fifth Element", "Minority Report", "Children of Men", and on and on and on.....Love'Em!

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
My Favorite movies are the sci-fi ones: Favorite movie "Fifth Element", "Minority Report", "Children of Men", and on and on and on.....Love'Em!
i LOVE the fifth element - that's one of my favorites as well. i load it on my iPhone every now and then to watch it again (for the 20th time).

i also love the matrix, i, robot, and serenity...

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
i LOVE the fifth element - that's one of my favorites as well. i load it on my iPhone every now and then to watch it again (for the 20th time).

i also love the matrix, i, robot, and serenity...
Fifth Element is definitely my first movie download when I get my iPhone and it may make itself a permanent home on it as well.

Love the movies u listed also (etc...=P)

Can't wait for "Jumper" and REALY can't wait for "IronMan"! Which probably falls more under "super-hero" movies but I love them too! If you havnt seen the trailer to IronMan yet and your a super hero movie watcher do yourself a favor and check it out please.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007

Oh so bad.....:eek:

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Battlestar Galactica destroys all other tv shows.

But i do happen to watch stargate once in a while and
catch every episode of Lost.