so since Apple has a t-mobile iPhone coming out...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

f1ipzid3

Sep 25, 2007
.. will tmobile users still need to be unlocking the phone when this comes out? could we just buy t-mobile version of the phone from germany and put our sim cards in it?

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
i still don't understand the obsession of using the iPhone with a smaller network .. i guess its wanting something we cant legally have ..

if it was a tmobile exclusive, people would be finding ways to get it to run on cingular.

coal0101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
ideas

i still don't understand the obsession of using the iPhone with a smaller network .. i guess its wanting something we cant legally have ..

if it was a tmobile exclusive, people would be finding ways to get it to run on cingular.
Some people may already have a contract with Tmobile? Tmobile does have better prices. Maybe some people get better coverage with tmobile over cingular in certain cities.

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
yeah i kno but as shown here http://www.iPhonefaq.org/archives/97277 germany will have exclusive for tmobile.. once this comes out, could tmobile subscribers in the US buy one from germany and put their sim card to work over here?
No you will need to buy one in CHINA have it ship to RUSSIA , Have it activated there Then Ship in CANADA to pay the custom tax there than ship In MEXICO to cross the border with some illegal alien

Why oh Why ask this kind of ultraDumb Question ?
*( there's is no dumb question only dumb answer)
Just get an Unlock iPhone her and put in your T-Mobile sims card
that's it and enjoy