So, there's this girl I like and......

TreyB

Oct 3, 2008
Milehigh
I met this girl a few weeks ago and we've hung out a few times. She's really got some great qualities but i'm having a hard time reading her. She say's she doesn't know if she wants a relationship right now with school and other things but when she comes over we end up messing around. It starts with just cuddling and leads to more. Mainly because she says something to challenge my manhood. For instance, last night..we were just lying together and I started to rub my fingers through her hair and touched her ear. Well, she jumped and I jokingly said " are ya good" and she said "yeah, I have great self control" . I took that as a challenge so I started kissing and biting her neck and jumped on top of her. Etc. Etc. Etc. That's the stuff that happens. I like spending time with her but im so confused with where she's coming from. One minute she's telling me there are other fish in the sea but in the same breath she say's she interested. She has mentioned to me before that she's trying to not like me because she doesn't want to get hurt but if that's the case she's got a hell of a way of going about it. Im also confused about myself as well. I just lost my grandmother a few months ago and I took care of her single handedly for 8 years. That was a HUGE loss for me since she's the only mother figure i've had. I don't know if i'm trying to fill that void by attempting to jump into a relationship or what. What do you guys make of this situation?

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Trey
I would hazard to guess that this young woman is between 18 and 22 years of age?

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Trey, also,
What is your age, Sir?

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
^^^

You don't. As for trey I would just continue with what your doing and it will either turn out to be a relationship or you will just continue to mess around with her. Hell either is good I would think.

TreyB

Oct 3, 2008
Milehigh
She's 22 and i'm 28....i'm just not one for head games so I don't know what to do...If it were any other girl i'd already let it go but it's just something about this one.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
just continue getting the cake without all the hassle from a relationship.

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
I would say forget it. Age 22 is the entrance to the Damaged Goods Department. (if I may be so bold)

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
But, then again, what do I know about women?

TreyB

Oct 3, 2008
Milehigh
I thought about puling back a bit and seeing how she reacted? Then again, I do like cake!

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
well you have to look at it this way if you really like her and you WANT a relationship then pulling back will show if she likes you. BUT you have to be careful because she's 22 and there might actually be "other" fish in the sea.

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Please remember, Trey,
no matter WHAT it is you like about this girl, there is another girl out there who has MORE. If she dosent appreciate you now and can't give you a straight story, find someone who will.
Good Day

Dana

TreyB

Oct 3, 2008
Milehigh
That's why I haven't pulled back thus far. I don't want it to backfire and her think IM not interested in her.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
How do I edit from my phone?
Instead of using EIC'S confounded new "mobile" version, you have to be using the "old" version. Personally, I prefer the old version...Plus you can edit and do everything you can do on a laptop on the phone using the Original format.

Good Day, Sir.:cool:

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
You can lose a woman by leading her to believe that you really care for her. You CANNOT and WILL NOT lose a woman by ignoring her.

I know it sounds crazy, but try it.
COMPLETELY ignore her for a few days and see how she reacts. You will be pleasantly surprised.

I used to be the good guy too, Trey. I got tired of getting dumped, so I tried making things a little bit more......complex.,,,,for the women I liked.
it worked.
But someday you will find someone with whom you will NOT have to play games, and you will never go back.
But I assure you Sir, that person will not be 22 years of age.

Dana

TreyB

Oct 3, 2008
Milehigh
I think i'll give it a try. Maybe if I give her something to think about it'll play in my favor?

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Right.
Tell her you have found another woman that has more of whatever it is the she has and likes the exact things about you that your 22 year old friend does and (this is the topper) DOSEN'T PLAY GAMES!

Gotta go play music.
Good luck Trey

Later
Dana

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I am sorry that you have to go through this :( . I would give you advice but honestly all women have completely different brains, and I have never played games. I will tell you that it is entirely possible that she doesn't know what she wants. I find that these things tend to work themselves out, and it's best not to stress about it. Just have fun with her!

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I am sorry that you have to go through this :( . I would give you advice but honestly all women have completely different brains, and I have never played games. I will tell you that it is entirely possible that she doesn't know what she wants. I find that these things tend to work themselves out, and it's best not to stress about it. Just have fun with her!

That's right. It's all about growing up.