So this salesman walks in.......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

xdawgg

Jul 17, 2007
Guy selling swapmeat worth junk tried to tell me today that 3 days ago they announced a recall on the iPhone. I told him "yes right", but for the life of me I could not convince this guy otherwise. He said his "manager" said they were going to sell them but there was a recall. The guy sells stuff like unheard of cheap 1 gig mp3's you get at a gas station. Things like a dolphin picture that lights up. "No way would Apple allow these monkeys to sell their product", I told my boss.

Ever run into goofs like this?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Guy selling swapmeat worth junk tried to tell me today that 3 days ago they announced a recall on the iPhone. I told him "yes right", but for the life of me I could not convince this guy otherwise. He said his "manager" said they were going to sell them but there was a recall. The guy sells stuff like unheard of cheap 1 gig mp3's you get at a gas station. Things like a dolphin picture that lights up. "No way would Apple allow these monkeys to sell their product", I told my boss.

Welcome to EiP!

There's a lot of nuts out there. Don't believe this doofus.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

Where do you work, and why was he walking into your place of work and soliciting? What exactly was he trying to sell you, anyway?