So what level are you and what’s your most powerful Pokémon?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
This post last updated on August 26, 2016.

Currently I’m level 21 and here are my most powerful Pokémon based on CP (Combat Power):

IMG_2397.jpg

C’mon, fellas, let’s get some Pokémon excitement going on here on eiC! This is probably going to be the most successful app of the year.

Last edited:

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Currently I’m level 19 and here are my most powerful Pokémon based on CP (Combat Power):

View attachment 44463

C’mon, fellas, let’s get some Pokémon excitement going on here on eiC! This is probably going to be the most successful app of the year.
I agree that the app is very popular and that it will likely be popular for a long time. The problem is that most of us adults have jobs and real lives to live to care much. I'd say try a Pokemon specific forum for maximum engagement. Respectfully

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I agree that the app is very popular and that it will likely be popular for a long time. The problem is that most of us adults have jobs and real lives to live to care much. I'd say try a Pokemon specific forum for maximum engagement. Respectfully
Good point. There’s another tech site that is devoted to iStuff but has a large Pokémon section; in fact, it has a subforum specifically for Pokémon. I’ve found a lot of peers and a wealth of information there.

Ron7624

Bronze
Nov 11, 2011
Dannnngggg! Nice team! Congrats! I hear that Snorlax is a pretty powerful dude (or lady, I just learned). Don’t have a single one of those yet.
Mine came in 10km eggs. But yesterday I saw one in nearby. Too bad he never appeared. They are not much on offense but they resist attacks so well that you can win every battle with them. Good luck on getting one in at 10 KM egg

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Mine came in 10km eggs. But yesterday I saw one in nearby. Too bad he never appeared. They are not much on offense but they resist attacks so well that you can win every battle with them. Good luck on getting one in at 10 KM egg
I’ve been getting nothing but 2-km and 5-km eggs for the past few days. But I have plans to visit new places later this week, weather permitting!

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
@Rafagon, I get the feeling from all your posts that you are a die-hard Pokemon fan. Hopefully, you manage to do other things outside of your Pokemon life. I'm sorry to say that I never jumped on the Pokemon bandwagon. I was one of the non-conformers who didn't want to be sucked into the Pokemon universe.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I am now at level 24 and just over the halfway point to level 25. My current Buddy Pokémon is a Victreebell, we have traveled* 53.6 kilometers together, and my most powerful Pokémon are shown in the second screenshot immediately below.

IMG_2995.PNG IMG_2996.PNG IMG_2999.PNG

Incidentally, I have enough healing potions to bring even Lucy back to life and I am nicely stocked up on Poké Balls.

IMG_2997.PNG IMG_2998.PNG

Level 25 will give me a lot of freebies: 25 Ultra Balls, 20 Max Potions, 15 Revives, 15 Razz Berry, 1 Incense, 1 Lucky Egg, 1 Egg Incubator, and 1 Lure Module.

Additionally, Max Potions will be unlocked.

Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 8.25.29 PM.png

*This includes travel on foot and also via various conveyances, including, for example, the Miami Trolley (which, in case you’re wondering, is officially not considered cheating).