So what's everyone expect the next "Apple event" will bring?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Apple cutting prices on 8 giggers by $200 bucks after only 2 months release! What do you expect will happen next? How soon?

2 months wasn't that long. Will it be in another 2 months? Possibly longer?

They dropped the price so that it will be more available to more people, surely they wouldn't release another model after the newcomers buy at this lower price.

Or would they?

Thoughts?

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Apple cutting prices on 8 giggers by $200 bucks after only 2 months release! What do you expect will happen next? How soon?

2 months wasn't that long. Will it be in another 2 months? Possibly longer?

They dropped the price so that it will be more available to more people, surely they wouldn't release another model after the newcomers buy at this lower price.

Or would they?

Thoughts?
My guess would be a new 16GB iPhone being released someone in the not too distant future. I suspect we'll have the iPhone V2 late next year.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
My guess would be a new 16GB iPhone being released someone in the not too distant future. I suspect we'll have the iPhone V2 late next year.
Agreed, except mid of next year. One full year for a highly tech product is a LOOOOONG time :cool:

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
I don't know.. they moved pretty fast on this one. Im really starting to wonder if we will see a new iPhone 1st quarter of next year. (Jan,Feb).

They may have also done this to saturate the market before the "Clones" from the other carriers are released. If you really think about it, the price drop REALLY sucks for them. Apple hit the profit big, then killed the market after they got their money.. It's almost smart businesss if you really really look at it.. dirty, but good.

Austinsdc

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
I don't know about new products and all that, but i expect Mr. Jobs to have many more security guards than normal. ;)