So what's going to come out tomorrow & the rest of the week?

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Almost everyday last week we saw a new update on the iPhone so i'm guessing this week will be the same. Any guesses on what Apple will announce this week?

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Are accessories being announced any time soon? Or have they been already? I've seen a few, the headest and headphones, but any others?

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Are accessories being announced any time soon? Or have they been already? I've seen a few, the headest and headphones, but any others?
Here's a few. Some look to be iPod only.

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Theres been a few cases, and stuff like that surfacing thought I hadn't seen the ones JnC posted.

There is another post (that I started) about some new iPhone accessories in stores.

Take a look in the iPhone Accessories forum.

kdarling

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NJ, NC, CO
Speculation contains the usual suspects:

Info on the remaing apps. Camera, notes, calendar.

Details of what kind of data plans are available / required.

What I would love to see, is that somehow they were able to allow the internet and phone to be used at the same time. (Without wifi)

Otherwise, if you're surfing the web on the train/bus to work, you can't use your phone.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Speculation contains the usual suspects:

Info on the remaing apps. Camera, notes, calendar.

Details of what kind of data plans are available / required.

What I would love to see, is that somehow they were able to allow the internet and phone to be used at the same time. (Without wifi)

Otherwise, if you're surfing the web on the train/bus to work, you can't use your phone.
They have already announced this. Go to the Apple page and watch all the introductions for the phone and under technology-->OSX you will see it says you can e-mail, surf, and talk all at the same time.

Bosco115

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
I know you can't use GPRS/EDGE while on the phone, but you should be able to use Wifi. I don't see why you couldn't, unless the software itself prohibited its use during a call.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I know you can't use GPRS/EDGE while on the phone, but you should be able to use Wifi. I don't see why you couldn't, unless the software itself prohibited its use during a call.
Watch the page I mentioned above. Just because current phones can't doesn't mean the iPhone can't. Normal phones don't do visual voicemail either after all.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Watch the page I mentioned above. Just because current phones can't doesn't mean the iPhone can't. Normal phones don't do visual voicemail either after all.
Yes, no matter what you're doing on the iPhone, you can still take an incoming call. The demo shows that.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Yes, no matter what you're doing on the iPhone, you can still take an incoming call. The demo shows that.
And while on the phone you can go and do the other tasks like e-mail and web surfing.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Yeah that was one of the main things they hit on that no matter what you were doing you would still be able to at least receive calls. Thats how all the commercials end with an incoming call.