So who won?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I plan on doing the drawing today and then I have to contact the winners. Once I can reach the winners, I'll make the announcement.

-Chris

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
UPDATE: All the contestants were entered into the Filemaker Giveaway database. Winners were chosen and contacted via email. Once I hear from all of the winners, they will be announced. Hopefully, it'll be sooner than later.;)

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I have not been contacted! Thats why you never see me in Vegas!:p

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
It's not me! Oh well...

:)

So what's next?! Chris....?;)

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Chris..there seems to be a mistake.. I see no mail in my inbox regarding my winning..ness! :p:p

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well, i didn't win, but it was an honor just to be nominated... thank you, thank you.

Seriously though, it was a very cool thing to do!

kingp

Aug 22, 2007
congratulations!

Im kinda glad I didn't win, I had one on order, and received it before the contest actually ended.

Congrats to the lucky winners! I hope you enjoy your new cases as much as I enjoy mine! I got the black one ( an upgrade from those $20 leather ones at the AT&T store ), and it is sweet! I haven't dropped my phone with the new case yet but i trust it can handle a fall, i just hope i don't really need to find out! I dropped my phone in a parking lot from about chest high in that leather case, and of course it hit right in the unprotected corner above the camera! But, the good news was..... No damage! Hahaha, well except for some minor scrathes at the impact point.

Anyways..... Congrats again to the winners, and if ya didn't win, buy yourself one, these are some damn good looking cases. I got the black nighthawk, although some of the other colors were
looking reallly tempting!

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Congratulations... use your new case wisely, for with great power comes great responsibility. :)
O.O what is so special about this case!?!?!?!? does it transform?

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I didn't win!:( I might have to buy one because I really liked this case and was hoping I'd win.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
No one should give up hope just yet. I'm on day 3 of 5 day waiting period for one of the winners to contact me. If don't hear by Saturday, then we'll still have one more case up for grabs. The other 3 winners have contacted me and will be announced when we finalize winner #4.

-Chris

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
I plan on doing the drawing today and then I have to contact the winners. Once I can reach the winners, I'll make the announcement.

-Chris
How did you get the e-mail addresses? I don't remember putting it on that thread, were we supposed to?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
When you register, you need to confirm your email address. That's the address we use to contact the winners.;)