So you have an iPhone....WHAT ELSE YA GOT!

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hello Sir,
You have an iPhone
BIG DEAL
WE all have iPhones lol
Now there is an 82.7 percent chance you are into electronics and new technology
This thread is dedicated to
Show what other cool technology you posses so go take pictures and put them in here!
Good Day

S

Starry

I just bought my imac and I'm a nervous wreck I don't know what the hell to do first! LOL ok so I turned it on.. hush.. but still! LOL

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Very nice... I needs me a bigger TV. I like the PC hookup though, I have something similar.

I've posted this elsewhere here before, but here's a pic of my home studio. I don't make most of my money here, but I do make most of my fun. :laugh2:
DSC00001 (Medium).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My other electronic hobby is weather. I run a weather station at my home and broadcast the data live. Been doing it for about 7 years now. I have two live cams running that create time-lapse of the conditions, and also create audio reports. It's kinda fun, and once it is set up it only take minimal maintenance. It all runs on a dedicated weather PC system that hooks up to the weather sensor suite via a wireless link and repeater, and also connects to a lightning detector. For more details or cam views visit DeltaWeatherCam. Don't forget to sign the guestbook!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Is that a landline, iCafe? I didn't know those were still around...

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is an interesting thread.. i don't like to show off so i wont post [I DON'T THINK THAT PEOPLE THAT POST HERE ARE SHOWING OFF, JUST NOT MY STYLE]

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Is that a landline, iCafe? I didn't know those were still around...
Yes lol, Its part of the married life
My wife is always on the home phone
i don't think i used it more than once lol
p.s. Your studio setup is sick man
im sitting at my computer in this 1950's hard wooden dining room chair
wishing for that leather executive chair you got there

S

Starry

Here ya go .. :) I'm still bouncing between 2 computers still LOL PC & MAC I'm in strange waters here folks let me tell ya.. I keep right clicking to do something and it's NOT WORKING! LOL... URGH and I hate this MOUSE! LOL
but the graphics are badazz like my iPhone :)

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
besides my new macbook, my coolest toy, well, I think, is my Parrot Bluetooth Boombox. I can stream iTunes (any audio really) via bluetooth from my macbook. Great sound too! Now if I could just get video wirelessly from the laptop to the TV, it'd be wireless nirvana.

Last edited by a moderator:

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
besides my new macbook, my coolest toy, well, I think, is my Parrot Bluetooth Boombox. I can stream iTunes (any audio really) via bluetooth from my macbook. Great sound too! Now if I could just get video wirelessly from the laptop to the TV, it'd be wireless nirvana.

i want one i want one

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
My other electronic hobby is weather. I run a weather station at my home and broadcast the data live. Been doing it for about 7 years now. I have two live cams running that create time-lapse of the conditions, and also create audio reports. It's kinda fun, and once it is set up it only take minimal maintenance. It all runs on a dedicated weather PC system that hooks up to the weather sensor suite via a wireless link and repeater, and also connects to a lightning detector. For more details or cam views visit DeltaWeatherCam. Don't forget to sign the guestbook!
Wow that is a cool hobby
very interesting
my mother lives in denver i got to show this to her