iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hello Sir,
If your iPhone is not on
Craigslist.com
or
Ebay.com
As of today, i do not want to come to this forum a few weeks from now and read complaints about wanting the new iPhone.. We have the inside scoop .. if you want the new iPhone i suggest you sell your current one now, while you still can
that is all
good day

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I am going to keep my 8 gig and make a touch out of it. If anyone is considering selling, they should take a look here. Need to be careful what is on your phone if it is going to end up in a strangers hands.

Last edited by a moderator:

BBGT2

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
Hello Sir,
If your iPhone is not on
Craigslist.com
or
Ebay.com
As of today, i do not want to come to this forum a few weeks from now and read complaints about wanting the new iPhone.. We have the inside scoop .. if you want the new iPhone i suggest you sell your current one now, while you still can
that is all
good day
Now thats thinking out loud. :laugh2:

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
This is what I thought a month ago. Sold my 8GB for $400... Missed it, bought another one. I think we are still over a month and a week away(29th) from 3G iPhone availablilty and up until actual release I'll still be able to get at the least $250 out of this one. If not, I'll just give it to my little sister or Mom or something.(Someone less concerned with the latest/greatest)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
My son is going to be thrilled with his new slightly pre-owned first edition iPhone. He'll have the luxury of wifi availability at my house and his mom's. Of course 3G would make the surfing better off wifi, but he won't be too disappointed.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Not that i would come to the forum and complain, if the 3g iPhone is all its hyped up to be (or not to be) i'll make a decision and get it or not. But, this is a forum, i don't think because you don't want to see the complaints means people can't.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
i don't think because you don't want to see the complaints means people can't.
iCafe just likes the look of his own typing. I wouldn't put too much thought or concern into it.

Steve-O

Bronze
May 19, 2008
So basically, what he's trying to say (or wants us to believe) is, that he has inside information on the new iPhone and that we should sell our current ones because the new one will blast it out of the water. I'm calling bs on this...the internet and this forum is ripe with rumours about the new one, but till i hear an official announcement I'm not buying a single rumour. I can live with the new one having 3G, more storage capacity, a slightly better camera and heck even a gps. If the new one will leave the current one out of date though, I will be one unhappy bunny. I want my current one (which I just got) to be able to do all the things the new one does (software wise)...

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
the only "inside information" icafe has is what spoiled fruit Dana'e panties smell like...

Talk about buttbuddies..!

Steve-O

Bronze
May 19, 2008
And here I was thinking you would stay away from this place till the new one was released:cool: Couldn't help yourself i guess.
Thanks for the picture, but I don't see why I should feel sorry for myself in getting the current one. The iPhone has yet to be released in Belgium and if someone offers to bring me back an iPhone from their trip I'm not one to say 'stuff it, i'll hold out and wait for all the speculations to become reality one day'. I'm quite happy with this one, tyvm.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
I am going to keep my 8 gig and make a touch out of it. If anyone is considering selling, they should take a look here. Need to be careful what is on your phone if it is going to end up in a strangers hands.
This is pretty much what kept me from selling it on ebay. A shame really because there is no way of ensuring your personal info is erased and irretrievable.

On another note, I don't think icafe was being an ass in regards to his posts. He is basically envisioning a slue of whiners when the new iPhone comes out that didn't take advantage of getting rid of their first one while they still had a chance. It will be kinda funny actually.

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
iCafe, I remember you used to be a pretty popular poster and very helpful on these forums. Why is it that you're acting like this now? Wonder if maybe his account got hacked? Pretty odd behavior in my opinion.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
iCafe, I remember you used to be a pretty popular poster and very helpful on these forums. Why is it that you're acting like this now? Wonder if maybe his account got hacked? Pretty odd behavior in my opinion.
Hello Sir,
ever since this i haven't quite been the same...
Good Day

H

Hayesimus

oh iCafe... that's so sad. Nice though. On getting everyone to empathize with you with that video... :D

H

Hayesimus

and oh yeah...

444066167_b05a6cf00b.jpg

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
the only "inside information" icafe has is what spoiled fruit Dana's panties smell like...
Talk about buttbuddies..!
Hello OJ

That's the best you could come up with?
How disappointing.
Please try again.

Dana

P.S. How old are you, Sir?