Soccer

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
So, did you guys see this today lol
The goal wasn't given to AC Milan. As much as I hate Them, this is just wrong.
the sad thing is you can see the lines man having a perfectly good view .
I favour goal line technology but I think it will be many years until we see it come into football .

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
I'm a united fan so your trying to convince the wrong person ;)
Would you like to see tevez back?
Tevez is already back, and in training. Likely he'll start against Bolton 3rd March. And yes I'm happy he's back, I think he was right to refuse to play in the champions league game and although that cost us I still think he was right (Only man city fan who probably thinks this)

I can't wait for 30/04/2012 and we play you. Tevez scores a hat trick! Would love that!

iHolophyte

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
So, did you guys see this today lol
The goal wasn't given to AC Milan. As much as I hate Them, this is just wrong.
It's east to say that now. But at the moment when the ball rebounds at 90mph it's less than a blink of the eye. That's why we should bring in replays. Looking at the photo no one would say that wasn't a goal, but put yourself on the line at that given time and put your house on it. You'd have to think! That's what he did and got it wrong.

iHolophyte

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
It's east to say that now. But at the moment when the ball rebounds at 90mph it's less than a blink of the eye. That's why we should bring in replays. Looking at the photo no one would say that wasn't a goal, but put yourself on the line at that given time and put your house on it. You'd have to think! That's what he did and got it wrong.

iHolophyte
understood, but whatever happened to the referees behind the goalie? They used that in the CL and it worked fine. We still play the game like its the 18th century, time to advance, too much money involved now, clubs lose millions of dollars just because the referees didn't see it.

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
understood, but whatever happened to the referees behind the goalie? They used that in the CL and it worked fine. We still play the game like its the 18th century, time to advance, too much money involved now, clubs lose millions of dollars just because the referees didn't see it.
The extra linesman is used in champions league yes. But does it really work? I agree money's too much involved these days, what with the millions of pounds given for promotions, winning. Im all for the replays being used these days, where the ref gets it in his ear the replay and if it was a goal, penalty, free kick, sending off! Would take 5 seconds to relay this information and would take all doubt out of the game. Only concern is, If this is used, us fans would have no debates!

iHolophyte

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
Tevez is already back, and in training. Likely he'll start against Bolton 3rd March. And yes I'm happy he's back, I think he was right to refuse to play in the champions league game and although that cost us I still think he was right (Only man city fan who probably thinks this)

I can't wait for 30/04/2012 and we play you. Tevez scores a hat trick! Would love that!

iHolophyte
keep on dreaming mate , tevez will have no fitness and will be behind the pace , Rooney to score the winner , city have no chance.

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
keep on dreaming mate , tevez will have no fitness and will be behind the pace , Rooney to score the winner , city have no chance.

No fitness? It's two months away!

Rooney is an average footballer don't make the shrek lookalike out to be more than he is!

iHolophyte

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I'm watching inter vs Naples tonight, taped, so I'm gonna avoid this thread like herpes today lol

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Ok thanks, unfortunately with my schedule there's either taking a chance at work, or watching it at night.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
Arsenal were simply unstoppable in the second half today! Nicely done boys...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Still won't win the title lol

iHolophyte
it's not always about winning the title, I would seriously be happy with inter just playing good soccer, even if they lose. Time comes for every clubs and their chance to win. It just happens to be Man. City time, but don't forget, you need to prove your self in the CL next year, it's not gonna be easy.