Social Media use

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
I, like a few others, from time to time use multiple devices on various OS'.
Do you find that you use social media more or less depending on the device you're using?

Thanks
Ivan

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I use it about the same. They are always the first apps I download. Facebook and Twitter. BOOM!

I'd say that I enjoy the social media apps on iOS more so than on Android, but that gap is closing. I still use the networks about the same.

If you're ever in the market for a great Twitter client for Android, check out Fenix.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I use it about the same. They are always the first apps I download. Facebook and Twitter. BOOM!

I'd say that I enjoy the social media apps on iOS more so than on Android, but that gap is closing. I still use the networks about the same.

If you're ever in the market for a great Twitter client for Android, check out Fenix.
What happened to Falcon Pro?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Yep, they lost their tokens. I had the app installed, but just tried to login. It said their tokens were used up, but if I had a token, I could login. If I didn't, there are some hidden? Not sure what that means, but as someone who purchased the app, I'm not hunting for a token.

Fenix is new and great, so I wanted to support them. I still prefer Tweetbot, but this offers a good option when on the other side of the fence.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
What is weird is that when I'm using iOS, I tend to use Social Media more. Not sure why exactly. It is not like I can't have Twitter and Instagram on my BlackBerry Z10.

Albeit, now I'm slowly dropping social media again. It is not like it used to be, in particular when Twitter started. I actually conversed with 'friends' online. Now it is all about advertising and just stupid stuff...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
What is weird is that when I'm using iOS, I tend to use Social Media more. Not sure why exactly. It is not like I can't have Twitter and Instagram on my BlackBerry Z10.

Albeit, now I'm slowly dropping social media again. It is not like it used to be, in particular when Twitter started. I actually conversed with 'friends' online. Now it is all about advertising and just stupid stuff...
Forums FTW!

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
I can't say I use social media more on any one device. For me it depends on which device is easily within reach at the moment, iPhone, iPad or PC.