Software not holding

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 1, 2012
I have a iPad 4 that was bought in 12/2012. Had 2 new batteries put in and still will not charge to 100%. Also I have to keep going to iTunes to either "update" or "reboot". After that is done, I have to reset the entire iPad settings, WiFi, etc. Done this a couple of times and then now the home button does not work. Took it to the Apple store and they said "well it's technology, some units good some not". Time to buy a new one. iPad has always had a Targus case, never dropped, no water damage, but I hear other people that still have their original iPads or, iPad 2, etc. Lucky me I get one that last 2 1/2 years. Anyways any ideas on my situation of maybe how to fix or just replace. Thanks

Nov 9, 2012
I have a iPad 4 that was bought in 12/2012. Had 2 new batteries put in and still will not charge to 100%. Also I have to keep going to iTunes to either "update" or "reboot". After that is done, I have to reset the entire iPad settings, WiFi, etc. Done this a couple of times and then now the home button does not work. Took it to the Apple store and they said "well it's technology, some units good some not". Time to buy a new one. iPad has always had a Targus case, never dropped, no water damage, but I hear other people that still have their original iPads or, iPad 2, etc. Lucky me I get one that last 2 1/2 years. Anyways any ideas on my situation of maybe how to fix or just replace. Thanks
Sad as it seems i feel the iPad you bought had big problems,Apple should have taken care of it but as we know many companies or their employees just don't do their jobs.
It would have been better to have really kept hounding Apple when the problem first started happening.
I would not spend another penny on this iPad4,time to get a new tablet.